- April 20, 2018 - April 21, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
OLTA Presents our 2018 Convention:
Building the Rebel Alliance
An OLTA Story. Convention 2018.
The 2018 Oklahoma Land Title Association Convention will allow vendors who choose to be an exhibitor the opportunity to get in front of the key decision makers for most of the Title Insurance and Abstract companies in the state of Oklahoma. If your company chooses sponsorship, your company’s logo will appear at key locations throughout the convention meeting rooms as well as displayed as part of a preliminary slide show on the main meeting screen prior to every session. Exhibitors and Sponsors will be recognized in convention materials that are provided to every attendee (approximately 150 persons).
We will be limiting our exhibition to ten exhibitors so get your registration in early to secure your spot!
|Set up:||4/19/18||3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|4/20/18||8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.|
|Exhibits Open:||4/20/18||11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
|4/21/18||8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Continental Breakfast for Exhibitors/Members:||4/21/18||8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.|
|Exhibitor Presentations||4/21/18||11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (estimated)|
|Tear Down:||4/21/18||5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
Booth space includes -1 draped table and 2 chairs, an ad in the convention materials (ad deadline April 1, 2018) and any information you would like inserted into the Convention Gift Bags. Electricity is available for an additional fee.
As an Exhibitor, you automatically have the opportunity to place a business card size ad in the Convention Program and place literature in the Convention Gift Bags. If you are unable to attend as an Exhibitor, but would like to provide information to be inserted in the Convention Gift Bags, you can do so for $100. Your company will also be listed in the convention materials as a contributor. Deadline to receive materials is 4/1/17.
Each exhibitor will be allotted 5-10 minutes to present/demo their product to the members during our general session. We anticipate more inquiries and participation from our members to your booth from this demonstration.
SPONSORSHIP AT ANY LEVEL WILL WAIVE EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION FEE.
Here is the agenda for the convention:
- 3:00-5:00pm – Registration open
- 5:00-5:30pm – Board Meeting
- 6:30pm – President’s Dinner (by invitation only)
- 7:30am – Golf Tournament (Box lunches for players)
- 10:00am-5:00pm – Registration Desk Open
- 11:30am-5:30pm – Exhibitor’s Showcase Open
- 12:00pm-1:00pm – Lunch (provided)
- 1:00-3:00pm – General Session
Presentation of Colors, National Anthem, Opening Prayer
Welcome from OLTA President Michael Cantrell
Recognition of Sponsors
Introduction of Special Guests, First Time Attendees and Members
Recognition of Board, Staff and Committee members
Legislative Update – Clayton Taylor, Legislative Liaison
Oklahoma Insurance Department Update
Oklahoma Abstractors Board Update
- 3:00-3:30pm – Break
- 3:30-4:15pm – Keynote with Guest Speaker
Former Head Coach Tulsa Golden Hurricane
- 4:15-5:00pm – Book signing with Coach Rader
- 6:00-7:00pm – Cocktails Honoring First Time Attendees
- 7:00pm-10:30pm – Star Wars Costume Dinner and Silent Auction
- 10:30pm-11:30pm – Hospitality Suite Open
- 7:00-9:00am – KEG Breakfast (by invitation only)
- 7:30am-9:00am – MUG Breakfast (by invitation only)
- 8:00am-9:00am – Continental Breakfast
- 8:00am-5:00pm – Exhibitor’s Showcase Open
- 9:00am-12:30pm – General Session
Distinguished Service Awards Presentation
ALTA President Steven G. Day, NTP Speaks
- 12:30pm-1:30pm – Okie-Tipac Luncheon with Sen. Kim David (R-Wagoner)
- 2:00pm-3:00pm – Professional Development Sessions
- 3:00pm-3:15pm – Break
- 3:15pm-4:15pm – Professional Development Sessions
- 6:00pm-7:00pm – Cocktail Hour honoring ALTA President Steven G. Day, NTP
- 7:00pm-12:00am – Formal Dinner and Awards Presentation (Black Tie Optional)
Venue: Hyatt Regency Tulsa
Venue Phone: (918) 234-1234
Venue Website: https://tulsa.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.htmlAddress: